Nuance Communications Inc. (NUAN): Today's Featured Technology Winner
Nuance Communications (NUAN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications rose 43 cents (1.9%) to $23.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of four million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.19-$23.88 after having opened the day at $23.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.12. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation (SATC), up 19.5%, Nexxus Lighting (NEXS), up 13.2%, Velti (VELT), up 11.9%, and icad (ICAD), up 11.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nuance Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV