W.R. Grace & Company (GRA): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner
W.R. Grace & Company (GRA) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, W.R. Grace & Company rose $1.07 (1.9%) to $58.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 940,460 shares of W.R. Grace & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 902,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.77-$58.90 after having opened the day at $57.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.42. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: BioFuel Energy Corporation (BIOF), up 6.4%, Pacific Ethanol (PEIX), up 6.1%, Solazyme (SZYM), up 5.9%, and Altair Nanotechnologies (ALTI), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full W.R. Grace Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV