But before I hand over the call to Ron, I’d like to read the following Safe Harbor statement. The matters we are discussing today include projections or other forward-looking statements about the future results, research and development goals of Array and its collaborators and future financial performance of Array. These statements are estimates based on management’s current expectations and involve risks and uncertainties that could cause them to differ materially from the actual results. We refer you to risk factors discussed in our filings with the SEC including our Annual Report filed on Form 10-K for the year ended June 30, 2011 and in other filings Array makes at the SEC. These filings identify important risk factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those in our projections or forward-looking statements.
Now I’d like to turn it over to Array’s CEO, Ron Squarer.
Thank you, Tricia, good morning everyone and welcome to our fourth quarter and full-year fiscal 2012 conference call. I hope everyone had a chance to review last night’s press release. We are pleased to report today on our progress across our proprietary and partner programs.Financially we made great progress in fiscal 2012 recording a double-digit increase in annual revenue while managing our spending and strengthening our cash position. Mike will be drilling down further on these results and providing guidance for fiscal 2013 later in the presentation. So, turning to Slide 13 and looking ahead, Array is evolving into a late stage development stage company with five programs having the potential for pivotal trial decisions by the end of calendar year 2013. These include two wholly-owned HemOnc programs ARRY-614 and ARRY-520 and three partnered programs selumetinib which is partnered with AstraZeneca, MEK162 partnered with Novartis, and danoprevir, partnered with InterMune and Roche.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV