Reeves Appointed Chief Banking Officer
Zink has also announced that Charles "Chip" Reeves has been appointed to serve as Executive Vice President and Chief Banking Officer of Bank of the Cascades. In this role, Reeves will spearhead the Bank's lending, deposit, and branch banking teams toward increased commercial and consumer banking business across our footprint. "Chip is an outstanding banker and community leader" said Zink. "I look forward to his leadership and impact as we build a strong community bank for our customers and shareholders."
Reeves brings over 20 years of banking and financial expertise to the position. He most recently served as Executive Vice President at Fifth Third Bank, a
$115 billion bank in the Midwest. Reeves holds a Bachelor of Arts from
Miami University in
Oxford, Ohio. Throughout his career Reeves has been actively involved with community and industry leadership programs, including serving on the Board of Directors for several organizations. He is relocating to
Bend with his wife Michelle and their four children.
About Cascade Bancorp and Bank of the Cascades
Cascade Bancorp (NASDAQ: CACB), headquartered in Bend, Oregon, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Bank of the Cascades, operate in Oregon and Idaho markets. Founded in 1977, Bank of the Cascades offers full-service community banking through 32 branches in Central Oregon, Southern Oregon, Portland/ Salem, and Boise/ Treasure Valley. The Bank has a business strategy that focuses on delivering the best in community banking for the financial well-being of customers and shareholders. It executes its strategy through the consistent delivery of full relationship banking focused on attracting and retaining value-driven customers. For further information, please visit our website at www.botc.com.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV