- Revenues increased 53.3% to $32.9 million
- Gross profit was $5.1 million and gross margin was 15.7%
- Online pharmacy sales increased 627.2% period over period
- Wholesale business accounted for 65.0% of total revenue
- Diluted and basic earnings per share of $0.04
- First quarter retail drug store revenue improves 16.0% from fourth quarter fiscal year 2012
China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2013 Revenue And Schedules First Quarter FY 2013 Conference Call
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.