- Service1st Bank has exceptionally strong capital ratios with Total Capital/Total risk-weighted assets of 35.98%.
- Western Liberty also has exceptionally strong capital ratios with Total Capital/Total risk-weighted assets of 69.04%.
- Tangible book value was $5.43 per share, based on 13,466,536 shares outstanding.
- Total cash and cash equivalents held by Western Liberty is $85.1 million, of which $17.7 million is at the holding company level and $2.3 million is at the holding company subsidiary Las Vegas Sunset Properties, (LVSP).
- Noninterest bearing deposits increased by $9.3 million and accounted for 48% of total deposits and core deposits (excluding time certificates of $100,000 or more) were 85% of total deposits.
Western Liberty Bancorp Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.