- Net sales increased 7.7% to $11.1 million; gross profit increased 6.1% to $6.3 million.
- Store operating weeks increased 45.7% to 663 from 455.
- Net loss attributable to stockholders was $(0.8) million, or $(0.14) per diluted share, compared to net loss of $(0.3) million, or $(0.06) per diluted share.
- Net loss attributable to the controlling and non-controlling interests was $(1.3) million compared to net loss of $(0.5) million.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1, a non GAAP measure, was $(0.5) million compared to $0.1 million.
Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts