Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ) today announced that it has completed a public offering of $750 million of its 3.35-percent senior notes due 2022 at a price of 99.975 percent of par.
Williams Partners plans to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay amounts outstanding under the partnership’s credit facility and for general partnership purposes.
UBS Investment Bank, RBS Securities Inc., Wells Fargo Securities, Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc. and RBC Capital Markets acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
This news release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any of these securities and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful. A copy of the prospectus supplement and related base prospectus may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriters by contacting:UBS Investment Bank299 Park AvenueNew York, NY 10171Attention: Prospectus SpecialistPhone: 877-827-6444, ext. 561 3884 RBS Securities Inc.600 Washington BoulevardStamford, CT, 06901, USAAttn: Corporate Debt Syndicate Wells Fargo Securities1525 West W.T. Harris Blvd., NC0675,Charlotte, NC 28262Attn: Capital Markets Client SupportPhone: 1-800-326-5897Email: email@example.com Portions of this document may constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined by federal law. Although the partnership believes any such statements are based on reasonable assumptions, there is no assurance that actual outcomes will not be materially different. Any such statements are made in reliance on the "safe harbor" protections provided under the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Additional information about issues that could lead to material changes in performance is contained in the partnership's annual reports filed with the SEC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV