Zale Corporation (NYSE: ZLC) announced that it plans to report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended July 31, 2012, on Wednesday, August 29, 2012, before the market opens.
Zale management will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day to discuss the financial results. Participants are encouraged to listen to the presentation via webcast at http://www.zalecorp.com on the Investor Relations section. The conference call may also be accessed by dialing 877-545-6744 (within the United States) or 706-634-1959 (for international callers), passcode 21104674.
A replay of the webcast can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Zale Corporation Web site at http://www.zalecorp.com for approximately 30 days. In addition, an audio replay of the conference call will be available for approximately two days by dialing 855-859-2056 (within the United States) or 404-537-3406 (for international callers), passcode 21104674.
About Zale CorporationZale Corporation is a leading specialty retailer of diamonds and other jewelry products in North America, operating approximately 1,790 retail locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as online. Zale Corporation's brands include Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet, Gordon's Jewelers, Peoples Jewellers, Mappins Jewellers and Piercing Pagoda. Zale also operates online at www.zales.com, www.zalesoutlet.com, www.gordonsjewelers.com, www.peoplesjewellers.com and www.pagoda.com. Additional information on Zale Corporation and its brands is available at www.zalecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV