The Board of Directors of Primerica, Inc. (NYSE:PRI), the largest independent financial services marketing company in North America, today approved payment of a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share for the second quarter of 2012. The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2012, to stockholders of record as of August 24, 2012.
Primerica, Inc., headquartered in Duluth, GA, is a leading distributor
of financial products to middle-income families in North America.
Primerica representatives educate their Main Street clients about how to
better prepare for a more secure financial future by assessing their
needs and providing appropriate solutions through term life insurance,
which we underwrite, and mutual funds, annuities and other financial
products, which we distribute primarily on behalf of third parties. In
addition, Primerica provides an entrepreneurial full or part-time
business opportunity for individuals seeking to earn income by
distributing the company’s financial products. We insure more than 4.3
million lives and approximately 2 million clients maintain investment
accounts with us. Primerica is a member of the Russell 2000 stock index
and is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PRI”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV