In our press release with the financial tables issued earlier today which is located on our website at www.neonode.com, you'll find our definition of these non-GAAP financial measures or a reconciliation of these measures that are disclosed as non-GAAP financial measures and a discussion about why these non-GAAP measures are relevant.
These financial measures are included for the benefit of investors and shall now be considered an addition and/or instead of GAAP measures.
At this time, it is my pleasure to turn the floor over to Thomas Eriksson, Chief Executive Officer of Neonode. Tom, the floor is yours.
Thank you, Garth. Good morning, everyone, and welcome to our second quarter conference call. With me today is David Brunton, our CFO. Today I will give you an overview of our performance for the quarter ending June 30, 2012. Then David will walk you through our financial results for the same period. Also after prepared remarks, David and I will be available for questions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV