Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, small molecule drugs known as pharmacological chaperones for treating a range of diseases, including lysosomal storage diseases and diseases of neurodegeneration. This stock is trading up 3.7% at $5.31 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.10-$5.4252-Week Range: $2.10-$7.29 Volume: 77,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 265,905 >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy This Week From a technical perspective, FOLD is moving notably higher here above some near-term overhead resistance at $5.30 with light volume. Shares of FOLD are also challenging its 50-day moving average of $5.32. At last check, FOLD has hit an intraday high of $5.42 and volume so far is well below its three-month average action of 265,905 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if FOLD can manage to sustain a move or close above $5.32 to $5.42 with high volume. Look for volume that's near or above its three-month average volume of 265,905 shares. If we get that action soon, then FOLD could potentially make a run at its July high of $6.89. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV