Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) develops, manufactures, and sells medical products and devices to enable the practice of regenerative medicine. This stock is trading up 6.8% to $2.89 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.71-$2.9652-Week Range: $1.90-$4.50 Volume: 241,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 253,780 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, CYTX is ripping to the upside here right off some near-term support at $2.70 with decent volume. This move has also pushed CYTX above some near-term breakout levels at $2.65 and $2.72. Traders should now look to play the next major breakout trade for CYTX. That trade will trigger once CYTX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $3 to $3.10 with high volume. Traders should look for long-biased trades as long as CYTX is trending above its 50-day at $2.60, and then once it sustains a move or close over $3 to $3.10 with volume that's near or above 253.780 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for CYTX to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance level at $3.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV