Sunesis Pharmaceuticals (SNSS) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of new oncology therapeutics for the treatment of hematologic and solid tumor cancers. This stock is trading up 6.1% to $3.13 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.89-$3.2452-Week Range: $1.01-$3.57 Volume: 364,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 298,109 >>5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, SNSS is bouncing hard here right off its 50-day moving average of $2.96 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing SNSS within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once SNSS takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $3.27 to $3.38, and then some more resistance at $3.57 to $3.69 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SNSS can hold a trend above $2.96 to $2.89 and then sustain a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 298,109 shares. If that trend holds and we see that breakout trigger soon, then SNSS will have a great chance of trading north of $4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV