NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hershey Company (NYSE:HSY) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $72.97, above its previous 52-week high of $72.97 with 635,849 shares traded as of 2:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Hershey has a market cap of $11.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 17.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. The Hershey Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing various chocolate and confectionery products, pantry items, and gum and mint refreshment products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.6, above the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 24.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about HSY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV