Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) today announced that Dean A. Scarborough, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Eric M. Leeds, IRO, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Industrials & Materials Conference in Boston on September 5, 2012, at 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast live on Avery Dennison's Investor Relations website ( www.investors.averydennison.com). A replay will be available following the event.
Institutional investors who would like a meeting with management should contact their Bank of America Merrill Lynch representative or Priscilla Silva of Avery Dennison at (626) 304-2165.
About Avery DennisonAvery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 30,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6 billion in 2011. Learn more at www.averydennison.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV