Qumu Capture Studio Supports Smooth Streaming In Its 2.5 Release
Qumu, www.qumu.com, the leading business video platform provider and a Rimage company (NASDAQ: RIMG), today announced a significant update to their Qumu Capture Studio (QCS) video capture and streaming appliance. This update further extends QCS’s lead as the most advanced video capture and webcasting appliance on the market.
The QCS, which supports a wide variety of streaming standards, has added support for a host of new ones, including Microsoft’s Smooth Streaming and Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS).
In addition to Sony Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras, users can now control multiple Panasonic multi-purpose HD PTZ cameras with user-friendly presets, useful in training room and live webcasting environments.
The QCS connects up to 4 HD-SDI sources, three analog video sources, four audio sources, and a VGA capture computer source. A touch-screen interface makes it easy for non-technical users to switch and mix video sources using preset buttons. Viewers can see one or all video sources simultaneously, for a very dynamic experience.Additionally, the QCS seamlessly integrates with the Qumu Video Control Center (VCC) video management platform. The VCC provides robust streaming and distribution capabilities including a Social Video Portal, search, Q&A, polling, and extensive reporting capabilities. New QCS 2.5 features include:
- 4 HD-SDI simultaneous camera and VGA inputs
- HLS / Smooth Streaming Support
- Simultaneous outputs including outputs for mobile devices
- Panasonic PTZ Support
- Enhanced UI for placement of inputs
- Boundaries to prevent accidental video overlaps
- Multiple live encoding outputs from a single encoder when used with VCC 6.2
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV