LAKE FOREST, Ill., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hospira, Inc. (NYSE: HSP), the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies, today announced that the company will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference Sept. 11, 2012 (Tuesday) – New York 10:55 a.m. Eastern time
- UBS Global Life Sciences Conference Sept. 19, 2012 (Wednesday) – New York 11:00 a.m. Eastern time
The presentations will be available to all interested parties through live audiocasts accessible via the investor relations section of Hospira's website at www.hospirainvestor.com. Listeners should log on approximately 10 minutes in advance to ensure proper setup to receive the audiocasts. A replay of the webcasts will be available on the Hospira website approximately 24 hours after each live presentation for 30 days after each event.
About HospiraHospira, Inc. is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs. The company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Ill., and has approximately 15,000 employees. Learn more at www.hospira.com.SOURCE Hospira, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts