HJ Heinz Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HNZ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- HJ Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $55.90, above its previous 52-week high of $55.84 with 402,691 shares traded as of 10:10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been two million shares over the past 30 days. HJ Heinz has a market cap of $17.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. H. J. Heinz Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets food products for consumers, and foodservice and institutional customers in North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV