PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) announced today the five winners of its first-ever Facebook photo contest. As part of the contest, Facebook users from across the country were invited to submit photos to Lincoln's Facebook page that showcased a moment in time when they took charge of their lives, capturing the essence of the company's Chief Life Officer brand campaign. The top five winning entries were then chosen by way of a voting process open to all Facebook users.
"We were excited by the expression and the enthusiasm of voters and participants alike," said Charles Armstrong, vice president and head of Brand Management for Lincoln Financial Group. "Yet as unique as each of the entries were, there is a common thread of living life to the fullest and appreciating what is most important, which is the core of the Lincoln brand."
The top five participants who received the most votes were:
- Diana Castro as the "Chief Grandma/Caretaker Officer"
- Stefanie Senkiw as the "Chief Serial Adopter Officer"
- Danielle Long as the "Chief Work-Life Balance Officer"
- Dwayne Berry as the "Chief Fight Night Officer"
- Joe Wheeler as the "Chief Mud Running Tour Officer"
"The contest allowed us to engage consumers in personal and meaningful ways," added Armstrong. "We will continue to reach out to them through new media and the social networks that allow them to more intimately experience the Lincoln brand."The five winners each received a new iPad®. Additionally, all other entrants received a Lincoln Financial "Chief Life Officer" mug. The contest was open from May 16 to May 28 of this year, with all Facebook users then being able to vote on their favorite entries through June 11. To view the winning photos, please visit the "Chief Life Officer" photo contest page on Facebook. For more information on Lincoln Financial's "Chief Life Officer" campaign, please visit www.lincolnfinancial.com/clo. 201208-2070722
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV