OAK BROOK, Ill., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. (NYSE: THS) confirmed today that it is presenting at the Barclays Back-To-School Consumer Conference in Boston.
Sam K. Reed, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dennis F. Riordan, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present Wednesday, September 5, at 12:45 p.m. EDT.
A link to the live webcast of TreeHouse Foods' presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.treehousefoods.com, under Investor Relations, Investor Overview. Replays will be available for ninety (90) days under Investor Relations, Presentation Archives.ABOUT TREEHOUSE FOODS TreeHouse is a food manufacturer servicing primarily the retail grocery and foodservice channels. Its major product lines include non-dairy powdered creamer; canned soup, refrigerated and shelf stable salad dressings and sauces; powdered drink mixes; instant oatmeal and hot cereals; macaroni and cheese, skillet dinners and other value-added side dishes and salads; salsa and Mexican sauces; jams and pie fillings under the E.D. Smith brand name; pickles and related products; and other food products including aseptic sauces and liquid non-dairy creamer. TreeHouse believes it is the largest manufacturer of pickles and non-dairy powdered creamer in the United States and the largest manufacturer of private label salad dressings, powdered drink mixes and instant hot cereals in the United States and Canada based on sales volume. Additional information, including TreeHouse's most recent statements on Forms 10-Q and 10-K, may be found at TreeHouse Foods' website, http://www.treehousefoods.com. SOURCE TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV