Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Cramer said component supplier Tech Data (TECD) did not have a great quarter when it reported, but now's the time to get in ahead of the seasonal turn in tech.
He was less enthusiastic about Southwest Airlines (LUV), noting that the transports have not been confirming the market's rally and are going in the wrong direction.Cloud computing giant Tibco (TIBX) is a very hot stock, said Cramer, despite being overvalued. He added that Salesforce.com (CRM) has been "really soaring." As to Marvell Technologies (MRVL), Cramer said this is one area of tech that investors should avoid. He was also bearish on Kayak (KYAK), saying that any company going against Google (GOOG) needs to be careful. Finally, Cramer told the executives at MarkWest Energy (MWE) "enough with the secondaries already" as the flow of new shares has been "burying investors alive." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV