Elan Corp PLC (ELN) target lowered at Jefferies $15, Jefferies said. Uncertainty remains around non-Tysabri issues. Buy rating.
First Horizon National (FHN) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of FHN now seen reaching $9.50, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on expense saves. Hold rating.
Groupon (GRPN) estimates, target cut at Credit Suisse. Shares of GRPN now seen reaching $11, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also reduced, given slower realized growth. Neutral rating.
JC Penney (JCP) numbers lowered at UBS. Shares of JCP now seen reaching $23, UBS said. Estimates also lowered on 2Q SSS and EPS miss. Neutral rating.Research in Motion (RIMM) target cut at UBS to $9.50, UBS said. Lack of near term catalysts. Neutral rating. Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) numbers cut at BMO. SMG estimates were reduced through 2013, BMO Capital said. Company is seeing slower international growth. Market Perform rating and new $38 price target. Tesoro Corporation (TSO) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of TSO now seen reaching $50, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on acquisition. Outperform rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV