NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for PACCAR (Nasdaq:PCAR) is tomorrow, August 15, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $41.27 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for PACCAR has been 2.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. PACCAR has a market cap of $14.46 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are up 10.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. PACCAR Inc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks and related aftermarket parts worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.1, above the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 11.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about PCAR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV