DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Annual Mustang Alley attraction to feature more than 800 classic Ford Mustang from 1964 to the present day and a special 20th Anniversary display of SVT performance vehicles
- Celebrity guest Vaughn Gittin Jr. and professional drivers from Ford Motor Company will perform in a specially constructed "Burn out Box" for spectators
- Raffle tickets on sale for a chance to win a one-of-a-kind 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in Aug. 18 drawing. Proceeds benefit National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Michigan Chapter
Once again, the intersection of 9 Mile Road and Woodward Avenue in Ferndale, just north of Detroit city limits, will be transformed into Ford Motor Company's Mustang Alley, an annual free attraction, run by more than 300 Ford volunteers during the Woodward Dream Cruise.
Scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 18 – rain or shine – this high-octane destination will feature more than 800 classic and modern Mustang models from 1964 through the present day, a 20th Anniversary display of Special Vehicle Team (SVT) vehicles, a celebrity appearance by Vaughn Gittin Jr., Ford professional drivers in a "Burn out Box" and finally, a chance to win a rare 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca for a mere $10.
The annual Woodward Dream Cruise is the world's largest one-day classic car event. About 1.5 million visitors and 40,000 antique and classic cars from all over the country are expected to visit the Dream Cruise, which stretches from suburban Detroit north to Pontiac in a celebration of all things automotive.The full Mustang line will be on display, including the 662-horsepower 2013 Ford Shelby GT500, both street and racing versions of the Boss 302, and the Mustang GT and V6 Coupe with Performance Package.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV