Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INFI) today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten registered public offering of common stock. The total number of shares of common stock sold was 6,095,000, composed of 5,300,000 shares of common stock initially offered and an additional 795,000 shares of common stock sold pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option, in each case at a public offering price of $14.50 per share. All of the shares in the offering were sold by Infinity. The gross proceeds to Infinity from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are approximately $88.4 million.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The securities described above were offered by Infinity pursuant to a shelf registration statement that was previously filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to this offering are located on the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus may also be obtained from:
|Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC||J.P. Morgan Securities LLC|
|Attn: Prospectus Department||c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions|
|180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor||1155 Long Island Avenue|
|New York, NY 10014||Edgewood, NY 11717|
|Phone: 866-718-1649||Phone: 866-803-9204|
This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described above, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV