MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: MWE) announced today that it priced a public offering of 6,000,000 common units at $50.72 per common unit. MarkWest has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common units to cover the underwriters’ sale of additional common units, if any. MarkWest intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses, of approximately $294.2 million, and any additional net proceeds from the exercise of the underwriters’ option, to fund its capital expenditure program, for general working capital and for other general partnership purposes.
Barclays, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Goldman, Sachs & Co., UBS Investment Bank, J.P. Morgan and RBC Capital Markets are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus. A copy of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus associated with the offering may be obtained from the underwriters as follows:
- Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave. Edgewood, NY 11717. By email at email@example.com, or Toll-Free: (888) 603-5847;
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Attention: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10038. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Citigroup, Attention: Prospectus Dept., Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, 8th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220. By email at email@example.com, or Toll-Free: (800) 831-9146;
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Toll-Free: (866) 471-2526;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attention: Prospectus Dept., 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171. Toll-Free: (877) 827-6444, ext. 561 3884.
- J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. Toll-Free: (866) 803-9204; or
- RBC Capital Markets, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10281-8098. By email at CM-USA-Prospectus@rbc.com, or Toll-Free: 877-280-1299.
An electronic copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus is available on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) web site at http://www.sec.gov. The common units are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement that MarkWest previously filed with the SEC.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV