- AeroVac Technology optimizes airflow so the bin fills evenly and needs to be emptied less often.
- The improved brush design and optimized airflow remove more hair from the robot’s brushes, providing more thorough cleaning and reduced maintenance.
- The 600 Series has new styling with a splash of color.
Additional Roomba 600 Series features:
- Onboard scheduling allows you to preset up to seven times per week for Roomba to clean when it’s most convenient for you. (Model 650 and higher.)
- Using iAdapt ® Responsive Cleaning Technology, iRobot’s advanced proprietary system of software and sensors, Roomba vacuums every section of your floor multiple times for a comprehensive cleaning.
- With Dirt Detect ™, Roomba uses an acoustic sensor to help find dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them.
- Roomba automatically docks and recharges on its Home Base ® when it finishes vacuuming or when the battery is running low.
- A Virtual Wall ® barrier can be used to create an invisible barrier that Roomba won’t cross, keeping the robot in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don’t.
The iRobot Looj 330 gutter cleaning robot is available in North America at www.irobot.com for $299.
The iRobot Roomba 600 Series is available globally online at www.irobot.com and from select retailers. Roomba 600 Series pricing starts at $329.About iRobot Corp. iRobot designs and builds robots that make a difference. The company’s home robots help people find smarter ways to clean, and its defense and security robots protect those in harm’s way. iRobot’s consumer and military robots feature iRobot Aware ® robot intelligence systems, proprietary technology incorporating advanced concepts in navigation, mobility, manipulation and artificial intelligence. For more information about iRobot, visit www.irobot.com. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50375696&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV