- A four-stage auger spins at 500 RPM to blast away leaves, dirt and clogs.
- In CLEAN mode, Looj automatically senses and adapts to debris, providing the most effective cleaning.
- A 7.2V Lithium-ion battery provides superior performance for a longer time.
- Multiple speeds let you spend more time clearing away tough clogs.
- A scraper boosts cleaning performance and clears a path for the robot.
- A lower profile design enables Looj to fit in more gutters.
- An increased communications range – up to 50-feet – between the robot and remote control handle allows Looj to clean longer stretches of gutter without having to move the ladder.
- Interchangeable auger flaps allow for greater performance.
- Cleans up to a 30-foot section of gutter in 5 minutes on average.
- Cleans 200 linear feet per battery charge on average.
Additional Looj 330 features:
- Detachable carrying handle doubles as the wireless remote control.
- Travels under gutter straps and over downspout holes.
- Easy to clean with a hose.
- Waterproof in up to 8 inches of water.
- Prevents overreaching and repeated trips up and down the ladder.
The iRobot Roomba 600 Series: A simple cleaning experience from beginning to end.
Roomba uses a patented three-stage cleaning system to vacuum carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood floors. AeroVac™ Technology and a new brush design maximize cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bin. Roomba 600 Series robots are designed to more effectively handle hair, pet fur, lint, carpet fuzz and other fibers than previous generation robots.