iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, today announced the launch of a new iRobot Looj ® gutter cleaning robot and new iRobot Roomba ® 600 Series vacuum cleaning robots.
The iRobot Roomba 600 Series vacuum cleaning robots incorporates new technologies and design to enhance the cleaning system of the entry-level Roomba. (Photo: Business Wire)
Looj 330 takes a dangerous job and does it for you, using a high-velocity, four-stage auger to blast away leaves, dirt and clogs while brushing gutters clean. The new entry-level Roomba 600 Series robots, which complement the top-of-the-line 700 Series robots, offer the most up-to-date cleaning system and incorporate optimized airflow and an improved brush design for more thorough and effective cleaning.
“iRobot has sold more than 8 million home robots worldwide, by focusing on cleaning performance and innovation across the company’s portfolio of home robots,” said Jeff Beck, chief operating officer of iRobot Corporation. “Regardless of whether our robots are washing or vacuuming floors, cleaning gutters or the pool, our global customers want high quality products with state-of-the-art technology that perform a single task exceptionally well. The Looj 330 and Roomba 600 Series are the result of combining innovative research and customer feedback in our development process.”
The releases of the Looj 330 and Roomba 600 Series robots underscore the growing global acceptance of and demand for practical robots, particularly for performing automated home maintenance tasks.The iRobot Looj 330: Cleans gutters on its own at the press of a button. Enhanced cleaning performance. Smarter operational features. Looj blasts away leaves, dirt and clogs while brushing gutters clean. Featuring a high-velocity, four-stage auger, Looj travels down your gutter on its own, sensing and adapting to debris to provide the most effective cleaning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV