BEIJING, Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- VisionChina Media Inc. ("VisionChina Media" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: VISN), one of China's largest out-of-home digital television advertising networks on mass transportation systems, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the U.S. markets close on August 20, 2012. VisionChina Media's management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on August 20, 2012 ( 8:00 a.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on August 21, 2012).
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
U.S. Toll Free: +1-866-519-4004U.S. Toll: +1-718-354-1231Hong Kong Toll: +852-2475-0994International Toll: +65-6723-9381Passcode for all regions: VisionChina Earnings CallA replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following numbers until August 27, 2012. U.S. Toll Free: +1-866-214-5335U.S. Toll: +1-718-354-1232International Toll: +61-2-8235-5000Passcode for all regions: 18900133 Additionally, a live and archived webcast of this conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of VisionChina Media's website at http://www.visionchina.cn. About VisionChina Media Inc.
VisionChina Media Inc. (Nasdaq: VISN) operates an out-of-home advertising network on mass transportation systems, including buses and subways. As of March 31, 2012, VisionChina Media's advertising network included 135,762 digital television displays on mass transportation systems in 20 of China's economically prosperous cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. VisionChina Media has the ability to deliver real-time, location-specific broadcasting, including news, stock quotes, weather and traffic reports, and other entertainment programming. For more information, please visit http://www.visionchina.cn . For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV