Philip Morris International (PM)
Background: Philip Morris is the leading international tobacco company, with products sold in over 160 countries. They own seven of the top 15 brands in the world and have a strong mix of international and local products that seek to appeal to a wide array of adult smokers. Philip Morris trades an average of 3.9 million shares per day with a marketcap of $154.7 billion.
52-Week Range: $60.45 to $93.15Yield: 3.34% One of the cardinal requirements for a stock to make my cut is to have an uptrending chart. This bullish chart shows a steady climb with occasional share-adding dips. The mean fiscal year estimate price-to-earnings ratio is 17.8, based on earnings of $5.18 per share this year. Shareholders receive $3.08 annually in dividend payments. The yield based on a recent price is 3.34%. In the last three years, the average dividend paid per year was $2.50 per share. The last reported short interest is tiny. Short interest is 1.1%, which is little more than a rounding error for some companies. PM Dividend data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV