NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Top yielding stocks trending higher in price is the gold standard in investing. One of the motivating reasons people self-direct their portfolio is to outperform the big money managers.
We all know it's not easy to find high yielding stocks that are also increasing in price, but here is a list of stocks doing just that.
I begin by reviewing companies I already either trade or follow and have a large dividend. I add in a screen for large yield stocks and add the ones that meet the following criteria:
How does an investor use this list of dividend stock ideas? This should be your starting point, not an end-all for your research. Make sure the industry and the company is a match for your investment objectives. Use your current professional knowledge as applicable to garner a market edge when entering or exiting a position.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV