REDMOND, Wash., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur® (NASDAQ: CNQR), a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management services, today announced strong adoption and continued success of its Advisor Program. Since its launch last spring, the Advisor Program has enabled more than 3,000 accounting professionals and SMB consultants to bring greater value to their small business customers by introducing them to the Concur expense reporting solution.
The Concur Advisor Program helps members become the go-to business resource for their clients, deepening the consultant-client relationship beyond number crunching at tax time and other general bookkeeping. The program assists advisors in helping their clients save time, minimize hassles, control spending, optimize cash flow management and prevent fraud.
"The Concur expense management solution saves small businesses time, helping them efficiently manage their travel and expense reporting," says Doug Sleeter, Founder and President of The Sleeter Group. "The Concur Advisor Program provides accounting professionals with the tools, training and support to help them add this service to their practice."
Concur gives advisors a free Concur Small Business Edition account for training and personal use as well as a dedicated specialist to help the advisor and their clients get the most out of the Concur solution. Advisors can also give their clients an exclusive discount on Concur Small Business Edition, and for a limited time, advisors who refer their first client by
October 1, 2012, can offer that client an additional three months of Concur Small Business Edition for free.
Recently named a "Technology Innovation Award" finalist by CPA Practice Advisor, Concur continues to deliver new updates and benefits to advisors and their clients, including:
- Intuit Anywhere Integration – Small businesses using Concur can streamline the expense reporting process by easily and securely importing their data from QuickBooks into the Concur web or mobile app. This helps small businesses save time and money and allows them to focus on what's important – serving their clients.
- New resources on Advisor Portal – Advisors can access this members-only portal to receive online training, track their clients, learn about upcoming webinars and events and enhance their expertise with Concur solutions. Email templates are also available to advisors so they can help educate their clients about Concur products.
- Enhanced Advisor Program Website – New features include more in-depth information for prospective and current members such as a new video and a case study about the program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV