- David Pogue, New York Times technology columnist, CBS news correspondent, creator of the Missing Manual series, and host of "Nova ScienceNow" and "Making Stuff" on PBS
- Carolyn M. Clancy, MD, director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Susan Weinschenk, PhD, behavioral psychologist and author of "100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People" and "Neuro Web Design: What Makes Them Click?"
- Carlos Alcázar, president and CEO of Hispanic Communications Network and multicultural media expert
- Mac Fulfer, JD, attorney, author and expert on face reading and non-verbal communication
- M. Chris Gibbons, MD, MPH, associate director of the Johns Hopkins Urban Health Institute and expert in healthcare disparities and urban health
MAXIMUS Center For Health Literacy Announces Third Annual Communication Conference: “Plain Talk In Complex Times”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.