THQ Inc.’s (NASDAQ: THQI) critically-acclaimed Darksiders II, the highly-anticipated sequel to Darksiders, is now available at North American retailers for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
In Darksiders II players assume the role of Death, the most feared of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, in an action-adventure game nearly four times the size of its predecessor. Faster gameplay, deep skill trees and a new loot system all build upon the strengths of the original, allowing players a wide variety of character development and customization options.
Darksiders II is available for the suggested prices of U.S. $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) and U.S. $49.99 (PC). Darksiders II also will be available for Nintendo’s Wii U™ entertainment system later this year.
“Darksiders II goes over the top with an incredible, sprawling experience for fans of action-adventure games,” said Jason Rubin, President, THQ. “By combining customizable role-playing game elements with intense combat and vast worlds to explore, THQ’s Vigil Games has created a masterpiece that’s packed with replayability, featuring all new combos, weapons and play styles for fans to enjoy.”Here is what press are saying about Darksiders II:
- “An awesome take on the apocalypse” – IGN.com
- “Epic” – MTV Multiplayer
- “What a sequel should be” – Gaming Excellence
- “Truly awe-inspiring” – Planet Xbox 360
- “Refined…and improved” – PlayStation Universe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV