The Apocalypse Hits North American Retail Stores With The Launch Of Darksiders II
THQ Inc.’s (NASDAQ: THQI) critically-acclaimed Darksiders II, the highly-anticipated sequel to Darksiders, is now available at North American retailers for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
In Darksiders II players assume the role of Death, the most feared of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, in an action-adventure game nearly four times the size of its predecessor. Faster gameplay, deep skill trees and a new loot system all build upon the strengths of the original, allowing players a wide variety of character development and customization options.
Darksiders II is available for the suggested prices of U.S. $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) and U.S. $49.99 (PC). Darksiders II also will be available for Nintendo’s Wii U™ entertainment system later this year.
“Darksiders II goes over the top with an incredible, sprawling experience for fans of action-adventure games,” said Jason Rubin, President, THQ. “By combining customizable role-playing game elements with intense combat and vast worlds to explore, THQ’s Vigil Games has created a masterpiece that’s packed with replayability, featuring all new combos, weapons and play styles for fans to enjoy.”Here is what press are saying about Darksiders II:
- “An awesome take on the apocalypse” – IGN.com
- “Epic” – MTV Multiplayer
- “What a sequel should be” – Gaming Excellence
- “Truly awe-inspiring” – Planet Xbox 360
- “Refined…and improved” – PlayStation Universe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV