SAO PAULO, Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. "GLAI", (BM&Fbovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B+, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, announces today its results for the second quarter of 2012 (2Q12). All the information herein is presented in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and in Brazilian Reais (R$), and all comparisons are with the second quarter of 2011 and first quarter of 2012 (2Q11 and 1Q12). The results are consolidated and have included 100% of Webjet's results since October 3 rd, 2011.
To access the document, please visit our website: www.voegol.com.br/ir
Investor RelationsEdmar Lopes - IRO Andre Brandi - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Ricardo Rocca - Investor Relations Phone.: (11) 2128-4700E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.voegol.com.br/riTwitter: @GOLinvest Corporate Communications Phone.: (11) 2128-4413E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTwitter : @GOLcomunicacao Media Relations Edelman ( USA and Europe): Meaghan Smith and Robby CorradoPhone.: +1 (212) 704-8196 / 704-4484E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV