AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFCE), the franchisor and operator of Popeyes®, today announced that Cheryl Bachelder, Chief Executive Officer, and Mel Hope, Chief Financial Officer, will present at CL King's 10th Annual Best Ideas Conference 2012 on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 12:00 P.M. ET. Ms. Bachelder and Mr. Hope will provide an update on Popeyes' strategy and business.
All interested parties are invited to listen to the live presentation, beginning at 12:00 P.M. ET, at http://wsw.com/webcast/clk10/afce/ or at the investor section of the Company's website at www.afce.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the site for 90 days following the conclusion of the conference.
AFC Enterprises, Inc. is the franchisor and operator of Popeyes® restaurants, the world's second-largest quick-service chicken restaurant concept based on number of units. As of April 15, 2012, Popeyes had 2,044 restaurants operating in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Cayman Islands and 26 foreign countries. AFC’s primary objective is to deliver industry-competitive growth in sales and profits by offering excellent investment opportunities in its Popeyes brand and providing exceptional support systems and services to its franchisee owners. AFC Enterprises can be found at www.afce.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV