Inland Real Estate Corporation (NYSE: IRC) today announced the signing of six new leases in Illinois and Minnesota. The leases total 98,735 square feet, and retailers are scheduled to begin opening in late 2012.
The largest of the new leases was signed with Hobby Lobby for 46,984 square feet at the Hawthorn Village Commons shopping center in Vernon Hills, Ill. Other tenants at Hawthorn Village Commons, located at 220 Townline Road, include Dollar Tree, Pearle Vision and El Famous Burrito.
“The addition of Hobby Lobby brings a national tenant to the local community and helps create a well-balanced mix of specialty, local and national retailers at the Hawthorn Village Commons shopping center,” said Mike Fitzgerald, director of leasing. “We continually evaluate all of our shopping centers to ensure they have the right tenant mix to fit the needs of the local consumers.”
In addition to Hobby Lobby, Inland Real Estate Corporation recently signed leases with:
- Michaels for a 16,480-square-foot space at Quarry Retail, positioned at the intersection of Stinson and I-35W in Minneapolis.
- Party City for 12,039 square feet at Schaumburg Plaza, situated at the intersection of Barrington and Weathersfield Road in Schaumburg, Ill.
- Pier 1 Imports for 11,400 square feet at Two Rivers Plaza, located at the high-traffic corner of Weber and Boughton Road in Bolingbrook, Ill.
- Dollar Tree for 8,916 square feet at Edinburgh Festival Center in Brooklyn Park, Minn.
- Noodles & Company for a 2,916-square-foot restaurant space at Bradley Commons, located on North State Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Ill.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV