Masco Corporation (MAS) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Masco Corporation fell 14 cents (-1.1%) to $12.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.69-$13.06 after having opened the day at $12.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.97. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Guanwei Recycling (GPRC), down 9.9%, James Hardie Industries SE (JHX), down 6%, Casella Waste Systems (CWST), down 5.8%, and Goldfield (GV), down 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Masco Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MAS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV