Deutsche Bank (DB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank fell 36 cents (-1.1%) to $31.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.71-$31.41 after having opened the day at $31.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.37. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: First United (FUNC), down 13.3%, Riverview Bancorp (RVSB), down 7.3%, Hampton Roads Bankshares (HMPR), down 7.3%, and Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation (SGB), down 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Deutsche Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV