JDS Uniphase Corp (CA) (JDSU): Today's Featured Technology Winner
JDS Uniphase Corp (CA (JDSU) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, JDS Uniphase Corp (CA rose 16 cents (1.5%) to $11.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7.7 million shares of JDS Uniphase Corp (CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of five million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.88-$11.38 after having opened the day at $11.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.90. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: FSI International (FSII), up 52.5%, Pervasive Software (PVSW), up 23.2%, Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI), up 21.1%, and ARC Wireless Solutions (ARCW), up 18.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full JDS Uniphase Corp (CA Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV