CBL & Associates Properties (CBL) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, CBL & Associates Properties rose 24 cents (1.2%) to $20.57 on light volume. Throughout the day, 741,525 shares of CBL & Associates Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.24-$20.57 after having opened the day at $20.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.33. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: ZipRealty (ZIPR), up 12.5%, Power REIT (PW), up 5.7%, SYSWIN (SYSW), up 5.2%, and China Housing & Land Development (CHLN), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CBL & Associates Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CBL
CBL & Associates Properties Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Ex-Dividend Reminder - 12/11/13
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV