Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): Today's Featured Media Winner
Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Scripps Networks Interactive rose 93 cents (1.6%) to $60.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Scripps Networks Interactive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 995,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.82-$61.17 after having opened the day at $59.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.94. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Reading International (RDI), up 12.2%, Focus Media (FMCN), up 8.8%, ChinaNet Online Holdings (CNET), up 8.4%, and KIT Digital (KITD), up 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Scripps Networks Interactive Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV