Ctrip.com International (CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International rose 87 cents (6.4%) to $14.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.45-$14.64 after having opened the day at $13.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.55. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Pizza Inn Holdings (PZZI), up 17.2%, MTR Gaming Group (MNTG), up 6%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain (CCSC), up 5.8%, and Ruby Tuesday (RT), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CTRP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV