- Comparable tenant sales increased $14 per square foot, or 5.0%, on a trailing 12-month basis.
- Leased percentage was 88.4% at quarter end, an increase of 90 basis points compared to March 31, 2012.
- Total average rental rate for new and renewal leases executed increased 6.1% and initial rental rate for new and renewal leases executed increased 2.4% on a same suite rental basis.
- Leased 551,146 square feet, more than double the volume of leasing activity in the same period of prior year.
Rouse Properties Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.