- Comparable tenant sales increased $14 per square foot, or 5.0%, on a trailing 12-month basis.
- Leased percentage was 88.4% at quarter end, an increase of 90 basis points compared to March 31, 2012.
- Total average rental rate for new and renewal leases executed increased 6.1% and initial rental rate for new and renewal leases executed increased 2.4% on a same suite rental basis.
- Leased 551,146 square feet, more than double the volume of leasing activity in the same period of prior year.
Rouse Properties Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.