PROVO, Utah, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced that Chief Financial Officer, Ritch Wood will present at the Canaccord Genuity 32 nd Annual Growth Conference in Boston on Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012.
The company's presentation on Aug. 16 will be webcast live beginning at 9:30 a.m. EDT on the company's website. The company's slides will be made available on the company's website Aug. 15 prior to the opening of the financial markets. Those wishing to access either the slides or the webcast can visit the Investor Relations page on Nu Skin Enterprises' website, at http://ir.nuskin.com. The archive of the webcast will be available at this same URL through Aug. 31, 2012.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. demonstrates its tradition of innovation through its comprehensive anti-aging product portfolio, independent business opportunity and corporate social responsibility initiatives. The company's scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition has established Nu Skin as a premier anti-aging company, evidenced in its unique ageLOC ® science that addresses aging at its source. The company's anti-aging products feature the new ageLOC ® suite of products including the ageLOC ® R 2 nutritional supplement, ageLOC ® Galvanic Spa System and ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa ™, as well as the ageLOC ® Transformation daily skin care system. A global direct selling company, Nu Skin operates in 53 markets worldwide and has nearly 900,000 independent distributors. Nu Skin is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "NUS." More information is available at http://www.nuskin.com.SOURCE Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV