- Net sales for the quarter were $6.2 million, a decrease of $1.9 million or 23% from the first quarter ended July 1, 2011. Sequentially, revenues were down 4% relative to the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Gross profit margin for Q1 FY2013 was 36.1% of sales compared to 41.6% for the same quarter of fiscal 2012. Price pressures in our high-speed optical receiver (HSOR) product line prior to cost reduction efforts and lower volumes affected the rate and gross margin dollars.
- Current quarter net loss was $993,000 or $0.03 per diluted share, as compared to a quarterly profit of $18,000, or $0.00 per diluted share for the quarter ended July 1, 2011.
- The Non-GAAP net loss for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 was $689,000 or $0.02 per diluted share, as compared to a Non-GAAP net loss of $96,000, or $.00 per diluted share, for the first quarter last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA (which is defined as GAAP earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and stock compensation), was a negative $456,000 for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 as compared to positive adjusted EBITDA of $206,000 for the quarter ended July 1, 2011.
Advanced Photonix, Inc. Reports First Quarter FY2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.