HOUSTON, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) today announced that SESI, L.L.C. ("SESI"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has issued a notice (the "Redemption Notice") to holders of its outstanding 6 7/8% Senior Notes due 2014 (the "Notes") of SESI's intent to redeem $150 million of the outstanding Notes on August 21, 2012.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. serves the drilling, completion and production-related needs of oil and gas companies worldwide through its brand name drilling products and its integrated completion and well intervention services and tools, supported by an engineering staff who plan and design solutions for customers.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: David Dunlap, President and CEO, (281) 999-0047; Robert Taylor, CFO or Greg Rosenstein, EVP, (504) 587-7374
SOURCE Superior Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV