- Pipeline Highlights
- Presented data for its Dynamic PolyConjugate™ (DPC) delivery platform for siRNA delivery including its RNAi therapeutic candidate for the treatment of hepatitis B virus (HBV) at six scientific conferences;
- Completed all internal preclinical requirements and named a clinical candidate, ARC-520, for its HBV program. Arrowhead initiated the final IND-enabling steps for ARC-520, an RNAi therapeutic actively targeted to the liver using the company’s Dynamic Polyconjugate (DPC) delivery system. ARC-520 includes two siRNA sequences targeting two different regions of the HBV genome;
- Announced the publication of a new study in the Journal of the American Diabetes Association demonstrating rapid improvement in pro-diabetic metabolic markers with its anti-obesity drug candidate, Adipotide ®;
- Announced the dosing of the first patient in a Phase 1 clinical trial with the anti-obesity drug candidate Adipotide ®; and
- Dosed additional patients in a Phase 1b study of CALAA-01.
- Financial Highlights
- Drew down $1 million from the equity line of credit with Lincoln Park Capital which was put in place to provide financing of up to $15 million that may be drawn down over three years, as needed; and
- Received gross proceeds of $6.2 million in a registered offering of common stock and warrants to institutional and individual investors announced today.
Arrowhead Reports Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts